We have just published Cascading 3.0.2, a minor maintenance release. Upgrading is recommended for all users.
This release resolves the following issues:
- Updated Apache Tez to 0.6.2 to prevent deadlocks in complex DAGs. Note this release is incompatible with Tez 0.6.1.
- Fixed issues concerning detailed stats retrieval robustness for both MapReduce and Tez platforms.
- Updated build to exclude jgrapht-ext, further isolation of jgrapht apis to support reliable shading.
- Fixed issue on Apache Tez where a split before and subsequent splicing back into a c.p.HashJoin could create an invalid plan.
- Fixed issue where an unreachable YARN timeline server could cause the application to fail.
- Fixed issue with NPE when retrieving Tez task status from timeline server.
For a detailed list of changes in this release, see:
It can be downloaded here:
The source can be found here: